Our culture is built on the cornerstone of our Core Values – they are more than just signs on the walls. These values are the behavioral expectations of each and every Corbins Electric employee and are integrated into everything we do. We hold each other accountable to them with no regard for title or rank and seek to do business with people and business who share in them as well.
- We will look out for our teammates.
- We will do the right thing when nobody is looking.
- We will fulfill our commitments to our customers, partners, and each other.
- We will interact professionally and communicate positively.
At Corbins, we believe people are people first. Our teammates, our partners, and our customers can expect that we genuinely care to serve them and look out for their best interests. We hold daily huddles at many of our sites and office locations that incorporate updates on the team and business, group learning, motivational moments, celebration of wins, and lessons learned. They are a great way to get to know your teammates and strengthen work family bonds. We believe that every relationship is built on a foundation of Trust.
- We will embrace and implement technology that brings sustainability to the marketplace.
- We will be a think tank, share information within the industry, and put ideas into action.
- We will provide leadership in Building Information Modeling (BIM) and prefabrication for the electrical industry.
- We will promote and implement Lean construction practices.
As a team, our focus is larger than just our projects. We are committed to adding value and improving productivity for the electrical and construction industry by implementing and improving on best practices, becoming Lean practitioners, and embracing change. We share our experience, means, and methods with peers and partners and learn everything we can from them as well. We believe iron sharpens iron and together we can advance much faster than we can alone.
- We will actively work towards the realization of the goals of our teammates, our company, and our customers.
- We will continuously increase in skill and discipline as individuals and as a team.
- We will seek out training and mentorships in order to learn from others and add value to ourselves and our team.
- We will celebrate our wins and learn from our mistakes.
We have proven that our business will grow as we can grow the people in it. We dedicate time to group learning and invest in outside training regularly. We enroll and pay for eligible entry level employees to participate in electrical apprenticeship programs. From virtual construction specialists to fabrication tradesmen, foreman, superintendents, estimators, project managers, office positions, and executive management, the opportunities for career development at Corbins Electric are endless. Our Executive Leadership Team currently has three individuals who started at Corbins Electric as field electricians.
operate with EXCELLENCE
- We will ensure the safety and security of ourselves, our teammates, and others.
- We will maximize productivity and minimize risk through proper planning.
- We will be the experts in our field, know what is required, and do more.
- We will provide our customers with solutions for cost, constructability, and schedule constraints.
Excellence at Corbins Electric ends with safety, quality, and productivity in the field. It starts by planning for safety, planning for quality, and planning for productivity. At Corbins Electric, we reduce unnecessary risks for our teammates, our customers, and our business by diligently providing solutions to overcome constraints and risks that others are willing to accept. We believe that through well-constructed and maintained processes and systems, good people can achieve great things together – and have the best time doing it.